martes, 5 de junio de 2018

Creamfields (free theme)


Hi! This time I will talk about something that I am love it, and this is "Creamfields".

Creamfields is a electronic music festival, which is celebrated every year in Santiago of Chile. This year, the festival is turns 15th in this country, so it`s going to be amazing!!  I hope the organizers bring the best DJs, like Tiësto, Alesso, Hardwell, Martin Garrix and others.

As you can imagine, I bought my ticket. I had to wait a lot, but it was worth it. I would not miss it for nothing!


My first time in this festival was in 2016, i remember that my cousin accompanied me because we wanted to go see Tiësto. His presentation was the last of all, they left him the main stage and was very full, but equally i could hear and feel many songs that love it. At the end, he played the song "Secrets", and this together with the fireworks, the lights, the joy of the people and my Red Bull was unforgettable.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario