miércoles, 20 de junio de 2018

Career-related website


Hi! I really don't have career-related website that I enjoy visiting, but a website that I visit a lot is U-cursos, simply for the reason that my entire university life is on this website. And yes! I am not exaggerating, because there are my marks, subjects, study material, personal information, timetable, and others. It is amazing how many uses it has. Technically I spend every day looking at this website in case there is new news.

I forgot to mention them, that has option to be an app, that is, I can have it for a long time on my cell phone. I like it! I find that is a website that helps the student a lot for all its functions.

There is only one small problem in all this, and that is that I get terrified when I get some notification of some marks :(

Well, possibly everyone knows this website and they you must think that I am not original, and yes! I have not imagination, but I am honest! And honestly I do not visit any website related to my career (I do not even know of its existence, ups!)


This is the link: https://www.u-cursos.cl/







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario