martes, 29 de mayo de 2018
Free Theme
In this blog I have to talk about some topic, because it is free. But I can not think of anything, and only giving this explanation, I have exactly 30 words. Well... to put a topic, I will talk about what I am doing now.
At this moment, it is 8:23 p.m., it is very cold and my arm hurts because in this morning after Anatomy they gave us the hepatitis vaccine. I am watching TV and they are giving "ROJO: el color del talento", I must admit that when I was 8 years old I loved this program, I even wanted to take part, but I do not know how because I do not dance or sing. On the other hand, now I do not have to be very entertaining but I am seeing it because there is nothing better to see.
PS: in the end the program got good, and there is a big fight between a jury and a participant. Even the latter was told that he has the worst dance technique of the whole program. OMG!!!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario