martes, 29 de mayo de 2018

My favorite photo


This time, I have to talk about my favorite photo.



As you can see, I chose this photo because it was taken in a very moment important for me: "My Prom". This photo means a complete cycle, 13 years of many unforgettable moments with laughter, tears, sadness, joy, hope, support, games, dances, and i could continue for days talking about everything that was live.

I remember that this photo was taken by the photographer of the school at the end of the ceremony, and I found it very beautiful,  it was taken right after that as a course we all made a circle and we danced the song "We are all in this together" of the movie ¨High School Musical¨.


Well, I also remember that we started crying like never before and we ended up laughing with pure nerves. It was very crazy!

Finally, we launched our graduation cap.

I will never forget this moment :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario