miércoles, 20 de junio de 2018

A subject you enjoyed this semester



Well, my favorite subject this semester is "Evidence Based Dentistry", or as everyone calls it "OBE". In these classes they talk a lot about the scientific area that I like very much. They teach us to search and do research. At the end of the semester, we have to present a research paper, which although it has taken me a long time, entertains me.
The downside of these classes, is that they are after lunch time, and that time is supposed to be the nap :( so sometimes I get sleepy, not for be bored, but for the schedule.

I remember that until the beginning of the year I was not very sure of my career, but having a class that Professor Rolando Vernal made, left me without doubts: this is my career, I loved this feeling! That class was very good and interesting, apart from how he is not structured to teach, he told us about his experiences as a researcher, like his travels, research and anecdotes. He also said that if we followed his steps, we could become "rich and famous". This last one gave me a lot of laughter when he said it.

Finally, I can conclude that if I became a scientist, I will be "rich and famous". HAHAHAHA!!! 

2 comentarios: