martes, 24 de abril de 2018

My fav piece of tech

My favorite piece of tech is my notebook. I love it because it´s like a combination between a cell phone and a TV. In it I can do everything: watch movies and series, make documents for the university and I can even check my whatsapp. I got it, when i have to do homework or when i am bored. I use it, very carefully, because it is very delicate and expensive, it is my treasure. My notebook always use it, or at least, every week. My life without this i can not imagine, as i said before i can do everything on my notebook, I depend a lot on this. Althrough thinking it well if it had never been created, I would not miss it, because this technological device would never have occurred to me, then everything i can do in it, i would have to do otherwise less comfortable than this current one.


1 comentario:

  1. i loved my computer too!! i think that is very useful in the university

    ResponderEliminar