martes, 10 de abril de 2018
Autobiography
I was born in Santiago of Chile, a rainy day of August of the year 1998. Since that day, my parents had been bankrupt, although i am their only daughter. Why do i say this? Because I have always liked to collecting things, like my girl toys, my perfumes, my makeup, even my Harry Potter movie collection, (yes, i love this saga!). Well, following with my story, when i was little i went to a garden next to my grandmother´s house. Then, I was all my school years in the same school, this was the "Colegio Santa Cecilia". There I lived many good times with my friends. I always did different activities, first i was in ballet, then i took piano lessons, well it was just one because i got bored. I took swimming lesson, but i caught a cold, and i was going to take tennis lessons but a week i suffered tendonitis. Finally, i was in volleyball and there i continued for years until graduating from school. Now, i am studying Odontology, and I am really looking forward to doing an extra activity, but after passing Anatomy.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario