Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about how my semester was.
This semester clearly began with my vacations, in which I spent a lot of time
on the beach, I love it! Then I entered classes and I must admit that this
semester was more relaxed than the first one of the previous year, because when
I failed anatomy I had to give it back and it made me magically much easier,
besides that I could not take all the second year classes. During this time, I
applied for the position of "Director of Communications" of the CCEO,
and stayed! And I like it a lot. There I have to organize scientific
"events" with other colleagues, one of them was last Saturday and
everything went very well. In addition, the coffee break was exquisite.
Now that I am finishing this semester, I must admit that I
did not do as well as I expected in relation to the ratings, but I do not
complain because the University is like that.
And well this blog is the last of the semester (and I hope
the last of the year and life, because honestly this is not my thing), but I hope
you liked to read them. Well, maybe not everything was so bad, just like I
laughed at some things he wrote.
SEE YOU SOON!!!!
Hi!! i would like to be part of the CCEO too! (i dont know which year yet, but i will do it!)
ResponderEliminar